I have an new iPhone SE. I cannot get my Candy Crush to sync with Facebook.

Sandy_Groscup
Sandy_Groscup Posts: 3 Newbie

I've uninstalled both apps, re-installed them, my phone is completely updated with the latest software versions.  When in Candy Crush, when I press the button to connect to Facebook, it asks for my username and password.  I enter it, and gives me the same stupid box that asks for my username and password in the first place.  When I do a search for Candy Crush under Facebook, it gives me to option to install.  When I press this button, it opens up Candy Crush's main log-in to Facebook or play window.  If I just play, I'm at level 1. Which in my case, after being frustrated, I started over again. When I'm on my computer in Facebook, I'm in level 700+.  At first, I thought this was a T-Mobile issue, as I seem to be having issues within their app as well.  After being on the phone with them, they said it is a Candy Crush issue.  I'm getting sick and tired of being bounced around and want this issue resolved!  I did not have this problem with my iPhone 4S.  But then again, I was with AT&T.  What gives?  What am I doing wrong?  I've followed and done what the board and Google says to do, as well, as manually typing in the download link from King to resolve this, all to no avail.  HELP! I'm going to CRAZY!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager

Hi Sandy- Welcome to King Care.I am sorry that you having a problem connecting you game to Facebook. 

Please could you try these steps and let me know how you get on?

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a sweet week! 

• Sandy_Groscup

Hi Sandy- Welcome to King Care.I am sorry that you having a problem connecting you game to Facebook. 

Please could you try these steps and let me know how you get on?

-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again

-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache

-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)

-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser

-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook

Have a sweet week! 

This did not work. I followed your instructions to no avail. When I try to log into FB through the App Store, it says, "You must log in first." I've typed in my e-mail and password several times and still get this same message. The only time I don't is if I download the Facebook for iPhone. However, it still puts me back to level 1.
  • Sandy_Groscup

Did all of this and it still did not work.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?