Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I advanced to 846, I had moved on to 848. When my boosters and other extras disappeared I started back at 846 and have had to replay.
I would love my boosters and extras back!
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you play connected to either your Kingdom or your Facebook account? So far I have never gone back in any game.
Did you play connected to either your Kingdom or your Facebook account?
So far I have never gone back in any game.