Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please assist. I have lost all my record such as levels and lives after I change my phone and even I login into my Facebook account.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Emile,
I have also send you a message. Please get back to me with the details and I will assist you in restoring your played levels.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care
I lost all my levels after changing phone. Please help
Hi Tan,
I have sent you a private message, so that we can check your player account. Please click on the envelope icon on the top right corner of the screen and kindly get back to me with the details in order to solve the issue.