⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Help needed on Mobile Level 1864

Options
Fluffs
Fluffs Posts: 5 Level 2

Has anyone actually played level 1864 on for the iPhone app that was released today?  It is different than what is on the PC via FB.  The mobile level 1864 is absolutely impossible.  Someone please test this and fix it.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Fluffs, levels are not always 100% the same on mobile and PC. Just pass the level where you believe it's the easiest and synchronize your progress afterwards.

• Lori-3
    Lori-3 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I have been working on level 1864 on iPhone and it is NOT possible to pass. I can destroy 2 spawnetd and the icing immediately triples and covers the entire board. I will email King Care but I don't expect anything. Boosters don't even help. This may be the end of the road. 

• FernandaCordeiro
    FernandaCordeiro Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

Everybody knows levels are not always 100% the same on mobile and PC! I don't understand why and, most of all, why it's different and why it's so much more difficult in mobile! It seems King doesn't want us to play om mobile!

• FernandaCordeiro
    Options

Everybody knows levels are not always 100% the same on mobile and PC! I don't understand why and, most of all, why it's different and why it's so much more difficult in mobile! It seems King doesn't want us to play om mobile!

• Seamus
    Seamus Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been working on level 1864 on iPhone and it is NOT possible to pass. I can destroy 2 spawnetd and the icing immediately triples and covers the entire board. I will email King Care but I don't expect anything. Boosters don't even help. This may be the end of the road. 

This might be the level I actually will finally quit CC
  • FernandaCordeiro
    Options

Level 1864 in mobile is impossible to pass! 

• quepaso
    quepaso Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I think it's hardly possible with NBU. But starting with color + wrapped and mixing them gives you an easy start. 

• Kh_1642
    Kh_1642 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I have the same problem playing on my IPad. It's just not possible to destroy the mixers in 4 moves....after that the metal takes over. Used my five lives in 2 minutes flat. Why hasn't this question been resolved?

• Kh_1642
    Kh_1642 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Same here looks like it's the end of the road as I only play on mobile. Level totally impossible & frustrating!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?