Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Has anyone actually played level 1864 on for the iPhone app that was released today? It is different than what is on the PC via FB. The mobile level 1864 is absolutely impossible. Someone please test this and fix it.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been working on level 1864 on iPhone and it is NOT possible to pass. I can destroy 2 spawnetd and the icing immediately triples and covers the entire board. I will email King Care but I don't expect anything. Boosters don't even help. This may be the end of the road.
I have the same problem playing on my IPad. It's just not possible to destroy the mixers in 4 moves....after that the metal takes over. Used my five lives in 2 minutes flat. Why hasn't this question been resolved?
I think it's hardly possible with NBU. But starting with color + wrapped and mixing them gives you an easy start.
Level 1864 in mobile is impossible to pass!
Everybody knows levels are not always 100% the same on mobile and PC! I don't understand why and, most of all, why it's different and why it's so much more difficult in mobile! It seems King doesn't want us to play om mobile!
Hey Fluffs, levels are not always 100% the same on mobile and PC. Just pass the level where you believe it's the easiest and synchronize your progress afterwards.