Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've lost all my boosters since last update. How can I get them back? The second question is: Why should I enter 80 characters whether I' ve nothing to add anything else?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Ive lost all mine too!!! So pissed off!!! So much time spent on special events to get them!! Now they are all gone, this bs!
I lost all of mine too! I don't think they care about getting them back for you from ALL the other threads asking the same question. I will be trying to find another game to play. I feel so disappointed and ripped off.
A minimum character count is a useful anti-spam and anti-robot check. If you're not an interested, actual human being, you're less likely to fill out the message.