Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I change my phone and need to login to my episodes .........................................................................................................................................................
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Konrad- Welcome to King Care! I am sorry that you have lost your password. Are you trying to log into Facebook or the Kingdom?
Forgotten Facebook password:
o Go to the Facebook login page
o Click "Forgot your password? or Can't login?" in the top right.Fill out the form to identify your account.
o Select I forgot my password on the next page if prompted.
o Look at the list of email addresses listed on your account.
Forgotten Kingdom password:
https://king.com/forgotPassword
I hope this helps, let me know how you get on :-) Have a sweet Sunday!