Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I been stuck here for 2 weeks on 1859, why do i have to get 180,00 when Ellen got 100,800 she passed me, i had 135,00 and still not able to beat it, please fix it, its not fair Ellen never reach 180, and beat it!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same question. A friend passed with 104,000 and I have to have 180,000.
I have the same question, one friend passed the level with 87.000 points, why I have to reach 180.000?
I have the same problem with the same level, I get even no star bij 160.000 points, I even posted screenshots and king does nothing, I guess solution simply stop playing with king