Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello,
My old phone is dead.
My new phone starts me on level 1.
Logging in through Facebook doesn't help. Neither does logging into King. What can be done?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Inbal- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)
Hi Inbal- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. Have a lovely week! :-)
Hi Inbal- Please log into King Care and you should find the envelope icon in the top right hand corner next to your profile picture :-)