Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been in level 1270 for many days, it seems impossible,due to all the popcorns blocked together, any help or a tip would be very appreciated, thanks all
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too watched this video but unfortunately I only get one or maybe two striped candies and the very occasional wrapped candy, I match 4 but they just disappear and match up for wrapped candies and they too disappear. I have asked for help but its no good, my partner has even watched and agrees that there is a problem...its been weeks so I think I will just leave now.
Hey BassemNounou,
I'm pretty sure you can do this one too. There will be tougher levels waiting for you though!
Check out this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHS-h4VWBtc
There's also this awesome page, player owned, where tactics can be shared and discussed
http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_1270