Level 1789 moves decreased suddenly

Options
Johanna77
Johanna77 Posts: 7 Level 2

I've been trying to pass level 1789 for a few days now, and today when I tried, I suddenly had only 18 moves in the beginning of the level. Earlier there were more moves. There's no way I'm going to pass that level with only 18 moves...

Best Answer

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

An oddness indeed. Does it persist after you've exited and returned (yeah I know, turn it off and turn it on again but you'd be amazed how many times it works!)

• Johanna77
    Options

An oddness indeed. Does it persist after you've exited and returned (yeah I know, turn it off and turn it on again but you'd be amazed how many times it works!)

Tried that, Baz, but still have only 18 moves from the start.
  • Jojojojo7
    Jojojojo7 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I even went to the lengths of deleting and reinstalling the app it's impossible with 18 moves, please fix this quickly as I've been stuck on this level for days. Thank you
  • Johanna77
    Options

I also noticed that the block on the low righthand corner has turned into a "creamy" block, when earlier it was the same kind of a block as those above it.
  • Johanna77
    Answer ✓
    Options

Oh boy, do I feel stupid now. I just realized the level has been changed so that you only need to get one nut down :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?