Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been trying to pass level 1789 for a few days now, and today when I tried, I suddenly had only 18 moves in the beginning of the level. Earlier there were more moves. There's no way I'm going to pass that level with only 18 moves...
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh boy, do I feel stupid now. I just realized the level has been changed so that you only need to get one nut down
An oddness indeed. Does it persist after you've exited and returned (yeah I know, turn it off and turn it on again but you'd be amazed how many times it works!)