Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
In candy crush soda I lost my levels and I'm back at the beginning..how do I get them back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey I lost all my levels in my game what should I do?
I have lost all my levels and am back to number one
@Jocelyn- I will send you a message too. Thanks!
I lost all my levels because i use my other phone how can i go back to my old games??
Hi Kandace H- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)