⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

This is not a duplicate question!!!!!

Options
Miriam_
Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2

This is not a duplicate question, so stop marking this as one instead of giving an answer. 

So again here is my question:

Why????

Why King Care, do you release a new level (1898) which needs lots of reshuffles at the beginning, when you still haven't solved the the glitch with the reshuffle??????? Lost my 5 lives in just 1 minute. Really annoying, even more so, as King  knows this glitch exist for at least 5 weeks now. It's not taking your players very seriously!! 

Would be nice to get an answer now. Besides the duplicate question has also no recent reaction from King care!!!! Really getting to the point of quiting this game altogether!!!!

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Miriam- Thanks for posting on King Care. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight this to us. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the game reshuffling.

We have noticed that some players have been facing this issue on some of the levels. I have forwarded this information to our developers, level 1898 will be fixed in the next release. 

Thanks a lot! 

• Miriam_
    Miriam_ Posts: 61 Level 2
    Options

Hi Miriam- Thanks for posting on King Care. We really appreciate you taking the time to highlight this to us. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem with the game reshuffling.

We have noticed that some players have been facing this issue on some of the levels. I have forwarded this information to our developers, level 1898 will be fixed in the next release. 

Thanks a lot! 

It's not only an issue on this level. This glitch occurs on several levels for 5 weeks. As King very well knows, cause there are lots of complaints posted here. So an update on this level, doesn't solve the issue if the glitch keeps occuring on several other levels!!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?