Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi I recently lost my phone how do I keep my level on candy crush I was on 1100?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Wendy- Thanks for posting on King Care! I am sorry to hear that you lost your phone recently. I can understand your disappointment, let's get your account back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)