Candy Crush programming suggestions.

Options
Rangesparky
Rangesparky Posts: 3 Newbie

Maybe I am alone, but I really do not like the leaderboard after every completed level.  I'm sure I have to sell this to King, so here goes.  My idea is that the leaderboard should only come up if you improve your score and or position.  Here's why it benefits King.  It wastes time, and time is money, . . . Right?  The little informational banners boast of how many games are played and what the players swipes add up to, so imagine if all those players gained those few seconds back to play more, use more boosters, and buy more items.

I also would really love to see the map augmented to show your position among your Facebook friends.  The information is already on those leaderboards for each level.  It shouldn't be too much of a stretch to put a little number by each level.  Again for those who go back and play completed levels to improve their position on the leaderboard, more boosters, more purchases, etc.

Best Answer

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Rangesparky- Thanks for posting on King Care. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

I would sincerely like to thank you for your email however I'm afraid it is King's policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, even if offered in confidence.  

We are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship. 

King invests substantial effort in research and development over a wide range of game related activities and it isn't feasible to establish whether or not King is already working on any particular idea, given the scale of King’s research and development effort.

As such King itself may have already considered such ideas and established proprietary rights of its own.  

I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request. 

Have a lovely week- Cezdiamond 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Rangesparky- Thanks for posting on King Care. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this feedback.

I would sincerely like to thank you for your email however I'm afraid it is King's policy not to accept unsolicited proposals, even if offered in confidence.  

We are obliged to decline any proposals with or without any expectation of some form of reward or potential business relationship. 

King invests substantial effort in research and development over a wide range of game related activities and it isn't feasible to establish whether or not King is already working on any particular idea, given the scale of King’s research and development effort.

As such King itself may have already considered such ideas and established proprietary rights of its own.  

I appreciate this isn't perhaps the answer you were looking for and I hope you can understand our reasons for declining to consider your request. 

• Rangesparky
    Rangesparky Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

When I said "sell this to King”, I wasn't looking for monetary gain. It was just a pitch to get some changes that I would like to see. Sorry about the confusion.
  • Cezdiamond
    Options

Thanks so much for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to provide your thoughs, however I am really sorry but it is against our policy to accept any suggestions. Thanks again!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?