Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have logged off and on a few times and I still only get 15 moves instead of 45 on level 496 of candy crush. Please fix so I can move on. Thank you
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Vicki,
As far as I know, this level comes with 15 moves.
Always check for the most recent tutorials when looking for videos on YouTube.
This is what I found on the Wikia, it says 15 moves here too http://candycrush.wikia.com/wiki/Level_496