Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I played on my phone for some time but today i connected my facebook account to get some help from friends and lost all my progress, even when i loggout now my progress is gone, is it possible to get it back on my facebook account ?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lurdes- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen.
Have a lovely week! :-)
I need help as well, I believe I was on level 369. I haven't played in a while and when I synced with Facebook I lost my progess.
Al conectarme al facebook he perdido todo mi progreso de 3años jugando iba por el 800
Por favor no quiero empezar por el 1
Escriba su respuesta aquí
Hi Lurdes- Thanks for posting on King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. Have a lovely week! :-)
Hi Ozma- I will send you a message too :-)
I was logged into my Facebook account I logged out then logged back in and everything was gone I was on level 633 or so. I really need help
I need help, was on level 1815, connected to Facebook and was put back to level 1655, what do I do?
Can someone please help me , I was on level 315 I changed phones and when restored I lost all my progress I made. Bit disappointed as I always connected to Facebook but didn't seem to sync can someone please help as I don't really want to start from the beginning