Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I couldn't find my previous level. I connected with Facebook but unfortunately when I restore my phone then I login with my id this game then it show the 1st level. Not my previous level. How can I get my progress ???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Lobley.
Please check your King Care inbox (top right on a computer or in the left hand menu on mobile) as I have sent you a message about this.
Kind regards,
Johnny