Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my phone crashed so I had to use windows devise recovery tool after restore my candy crush wont download and my candy crush soda as lost my levels please help me get them back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mandy,
Thank you for posting your question.
I have sent you a private message.
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
Hi can you help me please I was on level 998 it's gone back to level 1
thanks kim
I have a similar problem. Did yours get fixed? I haven't heard back about mine yet.
Hi Kellie,
Thank you for posting on this thread.
I sent you a private message which should appear in your inbox.