Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My fiancé logged into his account on my phone and now he is synced with my account and on the same level as I am cannot go back and I have lost all of my candy bombs etc as well as the lives I had saved in my mailbox.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks for informing Dragonhord,
I have sent you a private message too :-)
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team
I am her fiance. Hers has been fixed but on my account we are still synched. Level 196 and 70.
Hi Cadeia,
Thank you for posting your question.
I have sent you a private message.