Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am new to Facebook and Candy Crush Saga and need friends to play with, Carine Margrets on Facebook
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Carine_Margrets said: I am new to Facebook and Candy Crush Saga and need friends to play with, Carine Margrets on Facebook
Hi Carine,
Welcome to the club!
I think you can take your best shot here https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga
That's the official Candy Crush Saga app page on Facebook with +75 million followers