Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
The two buttons are too close together and I have lost so much gold because of it. I am trying to save my gold to buy things but it's always stolen away because of the play on button. I'm sure I'm not the only one this happens to.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Didn't say it was the games fault. I play on a mac computer and the area around where you click is wider that the arrow. If you are off by a small margin it clicks the wrong one. It happens in the game a lot as well. I do play on my tablet and have less errors occur. It may be more helpful if they were side by side.
If you know it's there then just take your time when pressing the 'end game' button. Use a stylus if necessary. It's not really the games fault if you are pressing the wrong button.