Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
payments not being processed after level 830 has anybody had this problem. I do have a lot of boosters available.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I don't work for King so I can't do anything with the reference sorry. If you're trying to make payments on Facebook what is the error that pops up?
Packard bell desk top. Purchase reference j2PQ17ZazkSnqxp4.7.4.9
If you can let us know exactly what the error message you get says then it's a lot easier to work out what the issue could be. If you also say what device you're playing on? If you have a question always try to post as much info as possible.