Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello. I havet lost all my progress in this game. Hasent played in a long time.
I dont know what level I was on but maybe you can track it
And I probably Had som boosters left too. Dont remember.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Lost my progress when I tried to sync my tablet
Hi Micke- Welcome to King Care. Let's see if we can find an account for you.
I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!