Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am on level 755 and connected to Facebook. Now i have to delete my account. Is there any possibility can I delete my account and connect it to other account with out losing my all levels of 755???
Need help!!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm in the same boat. Level 1045 and my facebook account was deleted. Now my new account is up, but when I synced it, I went back to level 1.
I think once your game is connected to one Facebook account then it's not possible to move it to another. You can synchronize your progress to King.com and then play there instead if you're not concerned about your friends list.