Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I change my Candy Crush saga Facebook account for a new account because I want to delete a Facebook account?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Its not possible. Your game is saved directly to your Facebook ID so if you move to another account then you will have to start fresh. The only thing you can do it to go to King.com and synchronize your current game there. Then you will be able to continue playing there.
My sister's Facebook is on my account how do I change it to my Facebook so I can play on my phone