Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
level 1317 crashes anytime I get close to winning, I don't have access to play on a mobile, which is the only solution offered 9 months ago
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not aware of a general problem with this level so it looks like it is something to do with your device or browser. Have you run through the troubleshooting guide in FAQs (link at the bottom of this page)?