Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My candy crush saga level was around 1465 but I logged in using my mom's facebook account she was on 1847 level at that time. Now I am stuck at level 1847. Please reset my candy crush saga account on facebook. My candy crush id is 1470056648.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Nilesh,
I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page.
Thanks!