Level 1885 Candy Crush Saga

Options
Booboo
Booboo Posts: 15 Level 2

Level 1885 is truly impossible for those of us playing on mobile devices. The time allowed is so little to reach 35,000 points. Many people on the blog sites which I read are exasperated and I am one of them. This level is so boring, with no skill required because of the limited amount of moves and all the endless shuffling which takes place.  Using our boosters does not help with this level either. Please King, make these timed ones fairer for mobile players. There are many elderly people who enjoy playing your games but they cannot cope with the short amount of time on the clock.  If it was an interesting game it would help, but with no skill involved your company has really spoilt the fun by limiting the time to 'seconds' and whereby we burn all our lives in minutes with no chance of passing it due to the high points required. Thank you in advance for giving this level your attention.

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)

Answers

• DarthRenny
    DarthRenny Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

You're absolutely right and your misery has plenty of company. Apparently the PC version of this level is much easier -- 20,000 points in 40 seconds or something like that. I really hate that King keeps being inconsistent with levels across devices. 

• Sherrigram
    Sherrigram Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I FINALLY actually did manage to clear it in 35 seconds with 36,580.  It wasn't easy and I agree it's ridiculous how different devices are completely different. Good luck!

• Onesmaart
    Onesmaart Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

There is no answer until they fix this level for all back to 20000 points in 45 seconds. I am on PC and I have to reach 35000 in 35 seconds.. Not possible even with a few boosters. I am tired of whomever is making these levels impossible with any skill depending on either total luck, or worse, expecting us to keep shelling out money. How do these issues reach the tech team or management?  

• Maureen_Splinter
    Maureen_Splinter Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

35000 in 35 sec.?? Impossible for me :/

• Phil_Kingham
    Phil_Kingham Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

You're absolutely right and your misery has plenty of company. Apparently the PC version of this level is much easier -- 20,000 points in 40 seconds or something like that. I really hate that King keeps being inconsistent with levels across devices. 

on my pc it is 35,0000 in 35 seconds. I am lucky if I get 15,000
  • fredcatsdad
    fredcatsdad Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited September 2016
    Options

There is no answer until they fix this level for all back to 20000 points in 45 seconds. I am on PC and I have to reach 35000 in 35 seconds.. Not possible even with a few boosters. I am tired of whomever is making these levels impossible with any skill depending on either total luck, or worse, expecting us to keep shelling out money. How do these issues reach the tech team or management?  

OK. For all of you who hate timed levels + think that King will fix it if I complain. No. This is how it goes......Imagine the scene in the King/Activision Boardroom."Hey.Chuck. See one of our R+D nerds, Eugene McDickless, has found out how to make more timed levels and make them harder!""Wow! Biff. That's good news. Send the guy 100 bucks bonus. Looks like it's Maine Lobster and Dom Perignon for lunch!"I rest my case. That is what it's all about.$$$$$$$£££££££. Nearly everyone who has posted here has probably already spent money to get past these levels + will continue to do so. King know that so it won't change. It does for me. I'm off. Thanks to all my Candy Friends it's been fun. Freecell here I come!
  • game
    game Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I confirm for all reasonable players 35,000 points in 35 seconds is not easily done except by extreme luck. All the reshuffles make you lose time when you have to look over new board configurations as well. Starting with boosters doesn't cut it. Just paying multiple times for extra time on one game would work. Plus us elderly with older computers, etc. hate time levels. There is no fun in a game that is over in 35 seconds. I guess I'll return to needlepoint Christmas stockings that were put on hold for the game.

• lizzycsigirl
    lizzycsigirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have been stuck on this level for nearly three months, I keep persevering because I love this game but I am close to giving up now.

• Kate_Key
    Kate_Key Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited November 2016
    Options

I too nearly gave up on this horrendous level after days of trying but then managed to get a colour bomb next to a jelly and boom ! sailed past 35000 with 15 seconds to go It is just luck no skill Involved did on android too However now they have added more levels to alphabetty saga I think its time to say goodbye to candy crush as all king will do is keep adding more frustrating levels

• Kate_Davies
    Kate_Davies Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Yes, another stupid timed level that I have been stuck on for a week waiting for the "lucky board" . Of course one of the reasons I have been stuck for a week is that I don't play as often.  Candy Crush is one of the things I do in the evening to relax and since timed levels are NOT RELAXING I just can't play them in the evening.  But, based on prior experience, I will soon be reaching that magic game where special candies cascade endlessly and I win with almost no effort on my part. Argh.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?