Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please check MY 679, I think its broke, there's no way to win. & the wheel NEVER gives big prize after YEARS of playing.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
You all are just so nice and friendly it makes me want to come back and ask more questions! The glitch is the ingredients don't drop down. So, that's a technical problem for the makers of Candy Crush, right? Especially when all the other levels have worked just fine. I mean, I am up to the 679 level!!!!! And, I've never asked for help before. Sweeten up, be nice.
You get a free booster every time you spin the wheel. So technically you're getting 365 boosters a year, that's a hell of a lot of free stuff...
Yes, it is! Had you bothered to check you would have found that this has been asked and answered many times already.
The same applies to the prize wheel.