level 679 candy crush saga

Options
Erica_Tibbens
Erica_Tibbens Posts: 4 Newbie

It's unfair to the people still stuck on this level to continue to have their questions marked as duplicates. I am not purchasing boosters that will help me get through this level nor am i downloading the game on my phone to get past this level due to it crashes my phone every time. I can clearly read a few people have solved the issue by logging into the game on their phones. I don't understand the script difference between the desktop version and the phone version. so again i ask you to just advance me and others to level 680 or fix the issue.

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Hey Erica,

If you stick to Facebook, then I'd guess it's just a question of time. Follow their page https://www.facebook.com/candycrushsaga so you'll be informed when an update has been done.

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

How is it unfair? They are duplicate questions! There's no new answer so what's the point of asking the question again and again. Your assumption that somebody can simply press a magic button and solve the problem in a few seconds just takes no account of the vast complexity of this game now it has over 1900 levels to administer.

• Erica_Tibbens
    Erica_Tibbens Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

How is it unfair? They are duplicate questions! There's no new answer so what's the point of asking the question again and again. Your assumption that somebody can simply press a magic button and solve the problem in a few seconds just takes no account of the vast complexity of this game now it has over 1900 levels to administer.

Maybe unfair was a poor choice of verbiage. I apologize. If there are 1900+ levels to administer, I am assuming there is an administration that could work on the problems in these 1900+ levels before adding more. I understand perfectly the complexity of programming and do not at all believe a press of a magic button will fix it. I am simply saying that many people have the same issue with this level. It seems to me that instead of ADMIN resolving the issues, they are passing the responsibility to other players, who may or may not have fixed their own problem. Obviously the other player's solutions is not the solution for everyone. The solution is to go back and look at the script to see what has changed. If they can't fix the problem for these lower levels, what will happen as they continue to add levels?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?