Why can't I buy anything for 99 cents

Options
Rkf4ever
Rkf4ever Posts: 2 Newbie

I am trying to buy bars for 99 cents but everytime I try I get the purchase failed error....but if I click on any of the other purchase options those work fine. I've been having this issue for the last week.

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem making purchases. Let's try to make things right again, please could you try these steps?

- First, we have to force close the Apps. to do this double click the home button and a scroll menu will appear.

- Swipe each open app up off the screen.

- Next please follow this chain. Settings>Apps/App Manager>Game>Clear Cache.

- From here you will see an option to scroll across and choose ''All'' - once there find Google Play Store then Clear Cache.

- Finally please turn off your device and leave it for two minutes.

Turn the device back on and try to make a purchase again. 

------------------------------------------------------------

If these steps don't work could you kindly come back to me with the following information:

o What is the make and model of your device?

o Which operating system (OS) do you have installed?

> To find this go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Android Version.

o Which game app version are you playing?

> To find this please go to Settings > Apps > Search for the app > tap on the app and you will see the version of the app

Let me know how you get on :-) 

• Rkf4ever
    Rkf4ever Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi there- Thanks for posting on King Care. I am really sorry that you have been experiencing a problem making purchases. Let's try to make things right again, please could you try these steps?

- First, we have to force close the Apps. to do this double click the home button and a scroll menu will appear.

- Swipe each open app up off the screen.

- Next please follow this chain. Settings>Apps/App Manager>Game>Clear Cache.

- From here you will see an option to scroll across and choose ''All'' - once there find Google Play Store then Clear Cache.

- Finally please turn off your device and leave it for two minutes.

Turn the device back on and try to make a purchase again. 

------------------------------------------------------------

If these steps don't work could you kindly come back to me with the following information:

o What is the make and model of your device?

o Which operating system (OS) do you have installed?

> To find this go to Settings > About phone > Software information > Android Version.

o Which game app version are you playing?

> To find this please go to Settings > Apps > Search for the app > tap on the app and you will see the version of the app

Let me know how you get on :-) 

Unfortunately that did not work. I cleared the cache on both and restarted my tablet after 2 minutes. Please note I've been playing this game for a long time now and never had this problem until the last week. I am using a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4....android version is 5.1.1...I am playing game version 1.80.1.1. I checked in Google Play store and there were no updates for the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?