Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I was on the 100th episode of candy crush when my game rest when I login to Facebook I was still on level 1 please let me go back on level one of the 100th episode
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Alex,
Thanks for posting your question.
I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team