Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
but after connecting to Facebook, my all progress was lost and I came back to level one..! I am playing for more than 5 years..please help me in restoring my progress
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Yashvi16,
Thank you for posting your question on King Care.
I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team