Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've completed bubblegum troll in one life, but havent been awarded my boosters. It just goes back to level one, and I can't exit either
Describe your question in more detail here (at least 80 characters please)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Y cual es la solucion?... eso mismo me paso a mi y no he recibido respuesta
Hi CJes,
Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.
I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team