Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
So I dropped my phone in the toilet the other day and it's completely fried unfortunately. Now I logged in with Facebook on the candy crush app but Ive lost all my lives and special candies. Why is that??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Abby,
I'm sorry to hear this happened to your Android :-(
Thanks for posting your question here on King Care.
I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on PC or left hand in the menu on your mobile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team