Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My iPad and kindle are fine and are on the correct levels. I have no idea what to do.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I too have this problem. How do I fix?
Hi Sharon- As your levels are correct on one device, this would suggest that your progress is safe on our servers. Please try these steps on your iPhone.
-Delete the Facebook app and the game app on your device again
-Close all tabs in Safari and clear the browser cache by going to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data
-Turn off the device and wait about 30 seconds to clear the cache
-Turn on the device again and download the game again from App Store (but not the Facebook app)
-Open Safari and log in to the correct Facebook account through the browser
-Open the game and reconnect it to Facebook
Let me know how you get on, thanks! :-)
I have this problem too! All my king games have gone back to level 1 on iPhone but not on iPad please help it's so annoying!
Hello! Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you both back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you both a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)Have a lovely week!
Hello! Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you both back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you both a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
After upgrading my phone my levels went back to 1. I was on 837. How do I get them back. My app keeps going to my husbands Facebook account not mine