Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This level is impossible. It requires 100,000 points on my ipad and I have not come close.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Think yourself lucky. It took 180000 when I played it in the first week of its existence. My score of 249000 suggests that it was possible even then and as I've just replayed the level and got 134000 first attempt, it looks like it's been made more than easy enough already.