Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I not get daily bonuses after day 2? I play almost every day, however the daily log in bonus only gives a bonus up until day 2, then on day 3 it starts at the beginning.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I spoke to another player on here who said it's an issue that King is aware of so keep an eye out and see if gets fixed in the next game update.
My daily bonus does not advance beyond day 1 on my desktop computer, even tho I'm playing daily. It used to work. It does work correctly on my iphone app. What is being done to fix this?
I am not speaking directly about you but, they have marked this tread as resolved, it is not resolved. They mark every problem as resolved even if they do not do anything to fix the problem. It is like they do not care.
Tom, I don't work for King. I'm just part of the community here and I was trying to help you out.
The information I was talking about is here, officially:
https://care.king.com/en/question/view.action?forumThreadPermalink=why-does-my-daily-bonus-reset-every-second-day
It is not solved, saying you are aware is not solving the issue. I am so sick of your games not working. I am done playing.