1935 NO TIMED CANDY

Tracy-7
Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

Why are there NO TIMED CANDIES dropping on 1935 ?? Out of the 3 boards I just played, I got 1 !! 1 !! Are you kidding me ?? The timed levels are hard enough, without you making them impossible !! Lots, and lots of shuffling, but no timed candy !! Tired of the shuffling, and tired of these stupid timed levels, that you can NEVER make right, so just stop trying !! I am really getting tired of coming here to complain !! Fix the shuffling, and maybe the rest will work out !!  >_< 

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

God hates you, obviously! I've just replayed the level on Facebook, got 7 +5 candies, zero shuffles, and passed with a score of 22600 on first attempt with no boosters and not really trying because I was merely checking your story having already passed the level yesterday at king.com! Might you be exaggerating just a little for dramatic effect, do you think? For someone who's tired of complaining you seem more than willing to keep doing it even when it is totally unjustified. Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

• 1cactusgirl
    1cactusgirl Posts: 1 Newbie

God hates you, obviously! I've just replayed the level on Facebook, got 7 +5 candies, zero shuffles, and passed with a score of 22600 on first attempt with no boosters and not really trying because I was merely checking your story having already passed the level yesterday at king.com! Might you be exaggerating just a little for dramatic effect, do you think? For someone who's tired of complaining you seem more than willing to keep doing it even when it is totally unjustified. Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

Lucky you Baz. I have played at least 40 times and I also get maybe 1 time candy and at least 3 shuffles. So just because you get a great board doesn't mean we are complaining about nothing. These time games are a pain.
  • Tracy-7
    Tracy-7 Posts: 368 Level 2

LMAO !!! Better watch out, the Candy Crush police is checking our complaints. I already checked, and I wasn't the only one with the issue. Thx for your input though, since it means so much to me ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?