Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've had no problem playing Candy Crush saga until about a week ago. The game won't connect to Facebook now. I've tried all the fixes posted, but nothing works.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Randle, I appreciate your attempt to help. Unfortunately, nothing you suggested did any good. So, if anyone else has an answer to this problem, I would really love to hear from you!!
Hey Virginia111,
This is a Kindle right? Not sure how it works and I guess you have already done all steps like checking for updates for your Kindle, Facebook app and Candy Crush Saga app? Restarting your Kindle too?
Maybe try deleting and reinstalling the app too, although this might make you lose saved up goodies.
You can also try and ask them here https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/general-questions.html?skip=true