Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a new iphone and my candy crush has gone back to level 1 - help! I was on level 480 something and my new phone was restored from icloud.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Lou- Welcome to King Care! I can understand your disappointment, let's get you back on track so that you can continue on your sweet journey! I have sent you a private message, please click on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your screen. As soon as you get back to me we can get this sorted :-)
Have a lovely week!
I restored my iPhone with iCloud and lost all of my levels. Ugh. I was way over 1,000 too! I tried to "log in" but I must not have ever entered an email address. Never went through Facebook either. Am I out of luck?