Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play Candy Crush on my iPad. I have passed level 755. There is an under construction sign instead of a spot for level 756. What do I need to do to get levels 756 and beyond?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Head to the iTunes store, go to the page for Candy Crush Saga and update the game. There should be close to 2000 levels available so you need to update to see them.