Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
While I was spinning the wheel to win a prize I landed on the jackpot and I thought I had won it, but then it all of a sudden it moved even after it had already slowed down and I didn't win anything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've seen those movements as well. When you see the wheel you automatically think you have a 1 in 8 chance to land on the jackpot but in reality the odds seem more like winning the lottery. The way I see it is that as soon as you hit spin it already has picked an outcome, the spinning is just for visual effect and those movements where it seems to speed up or slow down is most likely due to the spinning mechanic not working very well to land on that predetermined outcome.