Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My wife and I play on our kindle. ID: 1898943898 I logged on after logging her out and I went from level 85 to her level 1166!!! I really don't want to be her level. Can I get sent back to level 85. It takes forever to scroll back to level 85.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Joe,
Thank you for posting your question here on King Care.
I sent you a private message (visible in your inbox top right on your King Care profile).
Kindest regards,
Tony - King Care Team