Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
It seems redundant that you should send the 1 gave left notification after the last game has been played. It would be way more effective to show that before the last game is played so we know it's the last game before playing it rather than after.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jeanne- Thanks for posting on King Care. Thank you very much for your suggestion! That sounds like a great idea and I'll be sure to pass this onto the Developers.This might even be something that they have thought of already, but I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback. I can't be sure whether it's something they will implement in the game or not but you never know!Have a sweet day! :-)
Hi Jeanne- Thanks for posting on King Care. Thank you very much for your suggestion! That sounds like a great idea and I'll be sure to pass this onto the Developers.
This might even be something that they have thought of already, but I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback. I can't be sure whether it's something they will implement in the game or not but you never know!
Have a sweet day! :-)