⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1 game left notification - suggestion

Options
Jeanne.jo
Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3

It seems redundant that you should send the 1 gave left notification after the last game has been played.  It would be way more effective to show that before the last game is played so we know it's the last game before playing it rather than after. 

Answers

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Hi Jeanne- Thanks for posting on King Care.  Thank you very much for your suggestion! That sounds like a great idea and I'll be sure to pass this onto the Developers.

This might even be something that they have thought of already, but I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback. I can't be sure whether it's something they will implement in the game or not but you never know!

Have a sweet day! :-) 

• Jeanne.jo
    Jeanne.jo Posts: 75 Level 3
    Options

Hi Jeanne- Thanks for posting on King Care.  Thank you very much for your suggestion! That sounds like a great idea and I'll be sure to pass this onto the Developers.

This might even be something that they have thought of already, but I'm sure they'll appreciate the feedback. I can't be sure whether it's something they will implement in the game or not but you never know!

Have a sweet day! :-) 

Since it's been several months since I posted the suggestion about the last game notification, I guess it won't be implemented. I still think it would way more efficient and effective to say "last game" just before the last game rather than after it. Thank you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?