⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

1955 - designer's brain freeze?

Baz_James
Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Despite the generosity with extra time candies in this level I can't help feeling that the target will always be beyond reach for the simple reason that there just aren't any ways to score more than a paltry amount. Because of the licorice taking up large parts of the space once the initial blocked cells are freed even colour bomb explosions pick up far less than they normally would. It would appear to take a minimum of 10 colour bombs to get close to the target and we all know that even with a following wind and a huge amount of luck that's an unlikely occurrence. I would suggest a rethink before the hordes of professional whingers take over this board again with their idle threats and silly accusations.

Answers

• parlady99
    parlady99 Posts: 300 Level 3

Hi Baz,

Thanks for pointing this out.

I have forwarded your message to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I was able to get 3 chocolate balls and over 120,000 pts. but once the original timed candies were gone, no more timed candies fell. I guess CC expected me to buy more time; but that is so unfair and not going to happen. I have watched the videos of those that have passed and each of them have timed candies dropping as they played which gives them more time. I don't know why many of us don't get more timed candies; but without more time, it is impossible to pass. Unless changes are made for this level, I guess this is the end of Candy crush for me. Thanks CC for ending a great game for me. - See more at: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/time-bombs-not-dropping-on-1955#sthash.1ljCYgov.dpuf
  • Hi Baz,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM TOO!!!! THE CANDY TIME DOESNT DROP DOWN.... ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO PASS THIS LEVEL WITHOUT EXTRA TIME!!!! DO SOMETHING!!!!
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2

Hi Baz,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

Why has this been marked as solved? The only extra time candies I get are the ones already on the board NO MORE EXTRA TIME CANDIES DROP, this means you need a hell of a lot of luck to complete it.
  • Andulamb
    Andulamb Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Baz,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

This has not been solved!
  • Carmuraug
    Carmuraug Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi Baz,

Kind regards,

- Mark, Team King Care

I think this must have been solved. I just scored 20,191,500 on my first try with zero boosters. I actually had to let the time run down because I started the level when I went to bed & I kept falling asleep. Over 1 1/2 hours on the same level I just couldn't keep going. If I wouldn't have let the time run out I'd probably still be playing the same level yet today. Hope others have the same luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?