candycrush 1890

Options
Kat_Moore
Kat_Moore Posts: 1 Newbie

Is there currently a problem with the sync? Level 1890 on my phone & level 1884 on my tablet. Very frustrating, how do I fix this?

Answers

• Charles_Crawford
    Charles_Crawford Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

It takes about a week for the new levels to appear on iPhone/iPad after they appear directly via FB. Anyway, look out for the idiotically boring Level 1926. In the meantime, play the mystery challenges and rack up huge numbers of boosters haha

• Chris_Edwards
    Chris_Edwards Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue. My phone (Android) I'm on level 1898 however Facebook says im on level 1882. Have disconnected off Facebook and reconnected and it connects fine but does not sync.  Can see all my friends on the map but every time it tries to sync, get the red cross in bottom right corner. Bug somewhere. 

• MOM42BOYS
    MOM42BOYS Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have the same issue. My phone (Android) I'm on level 1898 however Facebook says im on level 1882. Have disconnected off Facebook and reconnected and it connects fine but does not sync.  Can see all my friends on the map but every time it tries to sync, get the red cross in bottom right corner. Bug somewhere. 

I have the same problem!
  • Tommy_Rudak
    Tommy_Rudak Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I hade the same problem.. works fine between my sony z1 phone, Sony z1 tablet and pc.( level 1898 ) but on my samsung s6 edge, (level 1903) . whats the problem ??

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?