Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Is there currently a problem with the sync? Level 1890 on my phone & level 1884 on my tablet. Very frustrating, how do I fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hade the same problem.. works fine between my sony z1 phone, Sony z1 tablet and pc.( level 1898 ) but on my samsung s6 edge, (level 1903) . whats the problem ??
I have the same issue. My phone (Android) I'm on level 1898 however Facebook says im on level 1882. Have disconnected off Facebook and reconnected and it connects fine but does not sync. Can see all my friends on the map but every time it tries to sync, get the red cross in bottom right corner. Bug somewhere.
It takes about a week for the new levels to appear on iPhone/iPad after they appear directly via FB. Anyway, look out for the idiotically boring Level 1926. In the meantime, play the mystery challenges and rack up huge numbers of boosters haha