Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When candy crush loads I get a message asking to allow cloudnet to store info on my computer. What is this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
did you find out?? because that is the problem I am having, everytime I complete my board it comes back again..annoying
You need to be careful as that won't be coming from King, check out what Cloudnet is in Google if you don't know what it is. If in doubt, always deny.