Problems with mystery quests

Options
smurfine
smurfine Posts: 1 Newbie

I've just finished level 830 which is the end of that episode. Normally I close the app, disconnect wlan and 4G and connect again, and I'm able to play the mystery quests. But when I connect again now, there's a blank profile icon over the level after 830 (airplane level), which means I've moved to this level, but when I try to click on it nothing happens. I can click on level 830 again, but I've finished that level. So it's impossible to enter the mystery quests. This has happened several times now after I got a new phone (Samsung S7).

If I connect to facebook again, I'm able to click on the level, but then I don't have the mystery quest option. I want to move on so I bought 10 goldbars instead. I had problems connecting to Google Play store, but suddenly I got an e-mail with my purchase. But the game doesn't update with my purchase. I had 2 goldbars before I bought 10 more, and I still have 2. So now I can't move on at all. I tried to reinstall the game instead, but then I lost all my striped candies etc. which is also very annoying.

Answers

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi Smurfine,

I've just sent you a message which you can find by clicking on the mail icon in the top right of the main King Care page if on PC, or tapping the left hand menu if on Mobile/Tablet.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?