Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My phone wouldn't update sync with facebook since the last update several days ago now tonight my phone synced but sent me back the 10 levels. I was on level 1848 on my phone and now I'm back to 1838. How do I get my levels and stuff back?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same problem here. I'm at level 1925 on phone, but set back to 1906 on the computer.
Same problem from several days, i tried to uninstall, delete cache and memory data but always appear red cross on the bottom right of the smartphone screen when app try to synchronize: so what to do ?
I have same problem. I am level 1815 but Facebook is showing last successful sync at 1801.